|Model ||Exterior Size/mm ||Voltage/Vac ||Power/w ||Net Weight/Kg ||Product Capacity/Kg |
|M01 ||400*190*410 ||220 ||550 ||23 ||120 |
|M02 ||400*190*410 ||220 ||550 ||25 ||120 |
|M03 ||525*228*390 ||220 ||750 ||42 ||220 |
1. With optional accessories, the shape is different, the exit of the ground meat and the size of the blade are different, you can make various types of meat.
2. Beautiful design, easy to clean and operate, in line with the style of various types of kitchen, and cleaning is very convenient and quick.
3.The parts that come into contact with food are made of high quality stainless steel, meet the international sanitation standard.
4. All parts of Cutter are well made, stainless steel, will not rust, and the material is strong and durable, which can be used for a long time.
5. The structure of the product is simple, easy to operate, and easy to disassemble. The motor has large power, low noise and stable operation. And with safety protection, can ensure the safety of users.
6. Large capacity, can be used to process various meats such as pork, beef, fish and vegetables like garlic, pepper, mushroom, radish, etc.
How To Grind Your Own Meat in the Food Processor | Kitchn
Dec 8, 2010 - Grinding your own meat might seem like something best left to the ... This isn't usually a food safety concern, but ground meat compacts the
How To Grind Your Own Burger Meat - No Spoon Necessary
May 16, 2019 - Grinding your own hamburger meat is an extraordinarily simple process and with ... What your burger is missing is homemade ground beef!
The Homemade Burger: Grinding Your Own Meat | Tips
Yes, the convenience of buying ground meat is uh, convenient. However, when I grill hamburgers, meatballs, chili, or meatloaf, I buy meat at the grocery, but I
An Illustrated Tutorial on How to Grind Your Own Meat
Mar 25, 2020 - For this tutorial on grinding meat, we're going to make hamburgers out of the fresh beef chuck, but you can grind pork, lamb, chicken, turkey,
Grinding Hamburger Meat 101 | The Mountain Kitchen
Store-bought ground beef is convenient, but grinding your own hamburger meat for burgers, meatballs, chili or even meatloaf are all taken to a whole new level
How to Grind Your Own Hamburger Meat | ThermoWorks
Jul 4, 2019 - A dull blade won't cut cleanly through all of the tissue, smearing the meat instead. Burger Collage Meat Grinder. 2. Food Processor. Grinding
How to Grind Burger Meat at Home | Good. Food. Stories
Jul 18, 2013 - Dear Casey: I want to start grinding my own hamburgers. What cuts of meat would you recommend I use, and what's the best way to grind
Grinding Your Own Hamburgers - Amazing Ribs
Sep 10, 2013 - By Meathead Goldwyn. When you grind your own hamburgers you are assured of the freshest meat, just the right fat to lean ratio, and you know